November 19th, 2018
Attention: All aspects of the Usage and Privacy Policies and the Terms of Service are available in Brazilian Portuguese. Any translated material that you may receive will be for convenience only. If there is any conflict between the Brazilian Portuguese and the translated version, the Brazilian Portuguese version will prevail.
Your use of the Service is subject to this Use Policy. If you violate our policies at any time, as determined by Umbler, in its sole discretion, we may notify you or suspend or terminate your account without notice. Please, note that we may change our Usage Policy at any time, and under Umbler terms, it is your responsibility to keep up to date and adhere to the policies posted here. All capitalized terms used here have the meanings specified in the Terms.
Content displayed and/or processed through your email accounts, your application or from another website using the service, must not contain any of the following types of content:
- Content that violates the rights of third parties (eg copyright) in accordance with applicable law;
- Overly profane content;
- Related to hate or violent content;
- Content defending racial or ethnic intolerance;
- Content defending hacker or cracker activity;
- Online games;
- Other illegal activity, including without limitation the illegal export of controlled substances illegal software;
- Malicious content;
- Files that are not from your own website or application;
- Other materials, products or services that violate or encourage conduct that violates criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any rights of third parties.
In addition to the violations described in the Terms, you may not allow any third party, including end users, to:
- Any action that compromises the functioning of our email services. This activity includes, but is not limited to:
- Send emails in violation of the ‘CAN-SPAM Act’ or any other applicable antispam law;
- Imitate or pretend to be someone else or your email address, or create fake accounts for the purposes of sending spam;
- Data mining any property (including Umbler) to find email addresses or other user account information;
- Send unauthorized email through open, third-party servers;
- Send emails to users who requested to be removed from a mailing list;
- Sell, exchange or distribute to third parties the email addresses of any person without that person's knowledge and consent continued to such disclosure;
- Send unsolicited emails to a significant number of email addresses belonging to individuals and / or entities with whom you have no preexisting relationship.
- To view the full version of the Email Services Usage Policies, go to: https://help.umbler.com/hc/pt-br/articles/115005658603.
- Send bulk email campaigns through accounts created or managed by our service, which may compromise the delivery of emails to ISPs;
- Upload, distribute, disseminate, or offer to do so in connection with any defamatory, offensive, abusive, fraudulent, infringing, obscene or otherwise objectionable content;
- Forward pyramid schemes and similar content;
- Intentionally distributing viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, corrupted files, trotting, or any other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- Transmit content that may be harmful to minors;
- Pass through another person (through the use of an email address or otherwise) or misrepresent yourself or the source of any email;
- Unlawfully transmitting intellectual property or other proprietary information without the permission of the owner or licensor;
- Use the Service to violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Promote or encourage illegal activity;
- Interfere with the use of the Service of other users;
- Perform significant load tests without first obtaining the written consent of Umbler (allowing email), otherwise they may be treated as denial of service attacks;
- Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of the Service;
- Remove any copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary rights contained in or on the Service;
- Reformat or frame any part of the web pages that are part of the administration exposition of the service;
- Use the Service in connection with illegal sharing of peer-to-peer files;
- Use the Service for bitcoins and other digital currencies (cryptocurrencies);
- Display any content on the Service that contains any content related to hate or violence or contains any other materials, products or services that violate or encourage conduct that violates criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any rights of third parties;
- Modify the Umbler logo or any other Umbler Brand;
- Use the Service or any interfaces provided with the Service to access any Umbler
product or service in a manner that violates the Terms or other terms and conditions for the use of such Umbler product or service.
- Disrespect any limitations documented in our help.
This document is an adaptation of the Terms of Service of Google App Engine. The original work has been modified. Google Inc. has no connection and does not sponsor or endorse Umbler or its use.